April 21, 2013

Tips to Youngsters

Hello young people of the world, before saying anything else, i would like you all to listen or read carefully,  to all what I will write in this blog of mine. I have been blogging for quite sometime but it's only now I have thought  talking to you my dear.

To begin with, I've been  young and being one, i thought before that people older than me, wouldn't want me to be happy in this single life of mine' on this beautiful planet of ours. Every reprimand means, as if i am an unwanted child in this world cos, we have to follow what the old tell us to do. 

But then when I graduated my college, have a work of my own, still, the don'ts was not stopped. But I realized now that I am also old, that all what they want to do to me is to have a better life and have a brighter tomorrow.

I am not a rebel one, not vocal to what i don't like, i just follow what they say, even thou deep inside me, I am against it. But then scared to be scold, i just follow them.

I realized now that, I have done good thing to myself by doing what they want, thou not a hundred percent but at least not less than 50% complying.

I graduated my course, work for a while then married to a college degree also. We have four children, I did not tell or dictate them what to do but prayed silently to myself that they will choose or follow the right path in life. My husband and I worked hard to send them to school, give them time when we are not working by going to the beach or pools, watching movies and other outings in life that they enjoy as long as it is affordable for our income.

Now the three of them are all married with children of their own and doing the same thing as we are doing to them when they were still young. I hope my grandchildren will all be in the right path also like their parents.

We are not rich but we work hard to be sufficient in life, tho not as sufficient as the rich one. We met the basic needs of our everyday life.

1 comment:

  1. You have shared your life's thoughts in this article. One thing impressed me a lot in this article that the body is tired, but the idea is young. If the person is too young and the thought is tired, then that person cannot do anything in his life. Thank you so much for sharing such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete