August 23, 2010

Hachico the movie and my dogs


watching the movie "HACHICO" a dog tale, made me cry even after watching the movie and even relating the story to my friends. i could not imagine that there really is a dog who's loyalty can't be compared. true, dogs are man's best friend as we usually heard from almost everyone, but this story of HACHICO is a very remarkable one.

i also have dogs, and many died already, i could not even remember them all coz every time they go (died) i look for another as a replacement. but this last that i have started when my daughter bought me a puppy, a male one, a mixed poodle they said. two years after he has a puppy as our share from the female partner. the female puppy grow and have also puppies that i sold to friends, but lately because of the price of the puppies so with the immunizations, some are just good on looking at the puppy being nice without knowing that they have to maintain it to become healthy and good looking puppy.

i have two in my possession, the original puppy and one of her puppy are with me. i love them so much, they such a friendly dogs and is so nice not only to me but to the whole family but.

No comments:

Post a Comment