August 18, 2010

my age 60

when i write my blogs i don't review it many times, because every time i do it my stories will also change same times as i review it. ha ha ha ha. actually what i review are only the wrong spelling that is done by the computer.

or does it says every time i review it , it is also the number of times that my mind changes.

so i wrote what i think then published because if i don't then the topic will fly out of my mind.

is this how my age think? i will turn 60 this coming August 21, 2010.

what i think of my age:

at age - what i thought

20 - age 30 is old

30 - age 40 is older

40 - age 50 is very old

50 - age 60 is too old

60 -

i don't know what to say but i feel i am still young ha ha ha i think only our physical appearance tho aged but our mind only matured.

No comments:

Post a Comment